5 quick reminders about what’s going on at CIL this week!
1. We need to know today if you will be attending the CIL Women Fall dinner this Friday November 3rd, 6:30pm. You can sign up Here. Can’t pay today? No problem. Register today and pay Friday. It just won’t be the same without you!
2. Tomorrow, November 1, 2017 is the deadline for a $50.00 deposit to secure your spot for the 2018 Costa Rica Mission trip. Click Here if you would like to pay on-line. Contact Tommy Hollinden 615-554-2287 if interested.
3. 242 Small Groups are this Sunday 5 – 6:30pm. Childcare for babies through 5th grade is offered on campus from 4:45-6:45pm. These small groups are where we connect and grow. Come join us!
4. Water Baptism is on Sunday, November 12th in both services. Sign up and a member of our water baptism team will contact you.
5. The Thanksgiving Blessing is coming up! Our dream is to give away 185 turkeys and all the fixings for Thanksgiving dinner. Your generosity makes it happen! If you are interested in helping with this event contact: Gala Johnson at 615-440-6127.
...to The Church at Indian Lake, a contemporary, Spirit-empowered community of faith in Hendersonville. We’ve come together from a variety of faith traditions and life experiences with a common desire to worship and serve Jesus Christ.