A home Visitation for the Ched and Danielle Heiss Family in honor of Elijah Heiss, on Tuesday, Dec 23 any time within the hours of 5-9 PM. Stay as briefly or as long as you need, refreshments will be provided. For the address, contact the church office or a CIL pastor.
Three Important Lists to check-over twice
Kid’s Christmas Musical
– Practice Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
– Dress Rehearsal, Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
– On Sunday, check your child in at _____
– Performance at 6:00 p.m., reception with Santa Clause visiting afterwards.
Christmas Eve Service
– No childcare
– Service starts promptly at 4:00 p.m., so try to arrive by 3:45 p.m.
– We’ll be walking out the door by 5:00 p.m.
– We need volunteers for parking lot ministry that afternoon, so contact Aaron if you can participate.
Christmas Blessing Items for homeless needed by Christmas Eve Service:
Warm gloves, stocking hats, thick socks, scarves, coats, blankets (coats and blankets can be in gently used condition), fruit snacks, peanut butter crackers, cheese and crackers, individually wrapped snacks, chocolate candy, small packs of Kleenex, cough drops and chap stick.
Elijah Charles Heiss, born Saturday, December 13th, passed away Sunday, December 14th. Please pray for parents Ched and Danielle Heiss, and sisters Lily, Bella, and Rylee, as well as extended family members who attend CIL.
If you would like to make donations to the family, you may do so through the “online giving” option on the CIL home page. Make sure to choose “Elijah Heiss Memorial Fund” when making your donation.