Three Important Lists to check-over twice
Kid’s Christmas Musical
– Practice Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
– Dress Rehearsal, Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
– On Sunday, check your child in at _____
– Performance at 6:00 p.m., reception with Santa Clause visiting afterwards.
Christmas Eve Service
– No childcare
– Service starts promptly at 4:00 p.m., so try to arrive by 3:45 p.m.
– We’ll be walking out the door by 5:00 p.m.
– We need volunteers for parking lot ministry that afternoon, so contact Aaron if you can participate.
Christmas Blessing Items for homeless needed by Christmas Eve Service:
Warm gloves, stocking hats, thick socks, scarves, coats, blankets (coats and blankets can be in gently used condition), fruit snacks, peanut butter crackers, cheese and crackers, individually wrapped snacks, chocolate candy, small packs of Kleenex, cough drops and chap stick.